A good source of omega-3 fats are found in EVOO and Avocados, which both have a wide range of phytonutrients.
With this cold and tasty soup, you will be feeding your body fibre rich nutrients that will help to lower inflammation, control blood sugar and manage your weight.
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted
- 1 cup full-fat unsweetened coconut or almond milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, minced (or 4 whole sprigs)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced (or 4 whole leaves)
- 1 small handful fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp raw tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- OPTIONALS – 1 tsp wheatgrass powder (optional); 1–2 scoops collagen peptides (optional); Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, thick, and creamy.
- Refrigerate for 1–2 hours before serving.
- Drizzle with a high phenolic extra virgin olive oil and top with chia seeds, bee pollen, or shelled raw hemp seeds for an additional superfood punch!