We do, we do!!!! And if you don’t agree, well perhaps you haven’t tried them. So here it is, SIMPLE KALE CHIPS ready in 20 mins! Tap our bio for the recipe!
Yeild: 2 to 4 Servings
These are a great substitute for potato chips.
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) extra virgin olive oil, we recommend Drop of Life Organic
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375deg F (190deg C).
- Remove stems from the kale
- Wash and dry the leaves and tear into bite-sized pieces
- Drizzle leaves with olive oil and sea salt. Toss to coat leaves thoroughly
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place kale on top
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes, until edges are brown, but not burnt.
Serve as is or try them with homemade Hummus or Guacamole